Hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) is a test from Interclinical laboratories that is used to check specific mineral levels in your body. It assesses heavy metal level loading within the tissue, as well as a host of other useful mineral makers.
Please print out the following forms;
- Envelope-to place your dry hair sample in
- Request form – to complete with your details and add your Practitioner: Grace Hawkins with practitioner code of = 2216.
Choose the ‘Interpretative Report (profile 2) on the request form.
Please watch the hair collection instructions by clicking on the link below;
- PLEASE = wash your hair before the test and wash the small section of your head where you are taking the sample from 4-5x with shampoo
- Avoid using an anti-dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders/Selsun blue shampoo/conditioner (as it had zinc in it and can give a false reading)
- Do not take the sample from dyed hair
Please post both your hair sample within the envelope and the completed request form to the address on the top of the request form.
Results take around 3 weeks to come back in and you will need to book a consultation with me to review them.